Laminated Menus for Restaurants
Laminated Menus — Safe for Reuse
Sanitized menus are now just as important for restaurants as clean dishes. Obviously, paper menus are not designed for cleaning. Enter Laminated Menus. They have a thin layer of plastic that allows them to be easily washed or wiped-clean between customers. With proper sanitization, they can be safely reused just like dishes!
If surfaces are dirty, they should be cleaned using a detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection. For disinfection, most common EPA-registered household disinfectants should be effective.
proper sanitization, they can be safely reused just like dishes!
We offer laminated printing for:
You can easily resize your menu under the "Resize" tab, while editing. To get the laminated print product, simply select laminated cardstock during print checkout.
How To Sanitize Your Laminated Menu
According to the National Restaurant Association, these are the steps to clean and disinfect your laminated menu:
1. Remove any food or grease.
2. Wash the menu with a mild detergent like dish soap.
3. Rinse the menu with warm water but don't fully submerge it for extended periods of time.
4. Spray the menu with a disinfectant.
5. Make sure that every part of the menu is covered.
6. Allow the menu to air dry.
Best Practices For Using Laminated Menus
- Follow full cleaning instructions after each use
- Use a soft, non-abrasive cloth or towel on the menu
- Keep menus separated into
- Allow each menu to fully dry before stacking
- Avoid harsh chemicals such as bleach, degreasers, or ammonia
- Don't use abrasive scrubs or cloths to wipe down
- Avoid fully submerging the menu under water
- Don't put your menu through the dishwasher
High-Quality Laminated Printing
After years of customer feedback and reinvesting in better products, we are true lamination experts. Our laminated menus look fantastic, with a tight trimmed edge and none of the cheap feel of a plastic border. We've also found the perfect laminate thickness - not so thick that the menus are rigid, and not so thin that they're floppy. Most of all, they're very durable and are easy to clean.
Sanitizing and disinfecting products are chemicals that work by killing germs. In most cases, a cleaning product is used first. Then the surface is either sanitized or disinfected.
found the perfect laminate thickness - not so thick that the menus are rigid, and not so thin that they're floppy. Most of all, they're very durable and are easy to clean.