Benefits of QR Codes on Stickers
With restaurants needing to be more adaptable than ever, stickers and labels provide an interesting new angle on traditional marketing. There's really no place where a sticker can't be added which means the sky's the limit with all that you can do with them. Keep customers in the know or ask them to take an action by including a QR code. Put these stickers on your products, takeout containers, other marketing materials, or simply leave them out by checkout so people can add them to their laptops, water bottles, or anywhere else they like.
Easy Menu Viewing
Adding a QR code to your stickers or labels that links to your menu means people can instantly be directed to your offerings. A QR code eliminates the steps it would normally take for customers to search for it themselves online, which makes them that much more likely to place an order.
One of the most important ways to keep your business at the forefront of people's minds is to engage with them often to solidify your brand in their brain. Keep people interested in your restaurant by adding QR codes that invite them to leave a review, check out your specials, attend an event, or follow you on social media.
When people add your sticker to their personal belongings, it shows that this is a business worth identifying with. This gives you greater credibility as an establishment and gets people interested in who you are. Now add a QR code that links to your website, and they can instantly learn more about your restaurant, food, and products.
How to Add QR Codes to a Sticker or Label:
- Select a template. Find a professionally designed sticker or food label template that highlights your brand and style.
- Create a QR code that supports the goal of your sticker. In the Graphics tab, select QR Code to create your code. You will then have the option to link with your print menu design, website, or social media.
- Place the code on your sticker. Some of our sticker designs already have a space created for a code, or you can add one if needed. If you can, include a quick blurb about where it links to prompt people to scan.
- Order your stickers. Order your sticker prints from our professional print department and they'll be shipped right to your door. They come in rolls of 250 in square or rectangle sizes.
- Make changes with ease. Our Pro QR Code tools are designed to be easily managed. This means you can edit the links on a single code at any time and it will automatically update to avoid any need for reprinting.
- Create more codes whenever you like. You can create and manage unlimited QR codes. Link to any number of designs, websites, or social media platforms to diversify all that these codes can do.