Benefits of QR Codes on Posters
With the rising popularity of food delivery services and takeout, connecting to customers through their mobile devices has never been more important. With QR code posters, you can combine your print marketing with your mobile marketing. However, the possibilities don't end with menus - you can link to your website, social media, mobile payments and much more!
Easy Menu Access
In our age of convenience, consumers are always looking for the fastest way to get what they want, and QR codes can help them get there. Scanning a code that goes straight to your menu helps to eliminate unnecessary steps that could prevent a customer from exploring your menu.
Attract Passing Customers
Since posters are typically large displays, they're perfect for sticking up in your doorways and windows to attract passersby. A QR code further helps you stand out and stick in your customers' minds by prompting them to take an action and engage with your restaurant further. It also lets them access your menu or marketing without having to actually enter your restaurant.
QR codes and posters are the perfect combination for restaurants during COVID pandemic. You can print your QR codes in large scale and post them up around your dining room. That way customers can scan your code from afar without having to crowd other customers.
How to Add QR codes to a Poster:
- Select a template. First, find your ideal poster template that will support your goals. This could be anything from showcasing your new menu items or displaying your new hours of operation.
- Create a QR code for your poster. Access the Graphics tab and select "QR Code". Here, you'll have the opportunity to link to your menu design, website, or social media.
- Place the code on your poster design. Certain poster templates have spaces already allocated for a QR code, but if not, you can add one. Make sure to include a caption for your code detailing where it will link to.
- Order the prints. Order your poster prints from our professional print department and they'll be shipped as soon as the next business day.
- Make changes easily. Our Pro QR Code tools are optimized to be easily manageable. You can edit the links for a single code, whenever you need, and it will update automatically to avoid reprinting your posters.
- Create more codes if necessary. You're able to create as many QR codes as you like, so you can link to any number of designs, websites, social media platforms, and more.
Ways to Use QR codes in Your Posters
There are infinite possibilities for utilizing these wonderful little codes. Here are some of our favorites:
- Opening your menu design
Allow your customers to jump straight from your poster to your menu in one quick scan.
- Linking to your seasonal specials
Customers eager to try your specials? Linking your specials rotation will get them where they need with no hassle.
- Connecting to your social media channels
Expand your online presence by linking your Instagram account, Facebook page, or other social media channels.
- Featuring promotions or deals
Excite your customers by featuring your promotions or deals through a QR scan.
- Connecting to your website
Take customers straight to the heart of your business by linking your website. From there, they may access the menu or look for anything else they're interested in.
- Directing to your online ordering system
Encourage online business by creating a quick link to your online ordering system.
- Highlighting upcoming events
Generate buzz for your upcoming events by including a QR code that will link to your events page.
We've got you covered. Start a chat with one of our amiable customer service reps and they'll enthusiastically help you create a QR code that's perfect for your poster.