1. Por Pia Tod2 rolls 3.95, 4 rolls 6.95Deep fried Thai spring rolls stuffed with shrimp, marinated pork, bean thread and vegatables; served with a dipping sauce.
2. Por Pia Sod4 pcs 5.95, 8 pcs 8.95Fresh Thai spring rolls stuffed with cooked shrimp, chicken and mixed vegetables; served with our special peanut sauce.
3. Thai Satay2 sticks 5.95, 4 sticks 8.95Char-grilled marinated chicken, on bamboo skewers; served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad.
4. Toong Tong2 bags 5.95, 4 bags 8.95Deep fried mixture of pork, crab meat, shrimp, yellow & green onion, cilantro; wrapped with crispy pastry and served with sweet & sour sauce.
5. Thai BBQ Spare Ribs3 pcs 6.95, 6 pcs 9.95Tender and juicy pork ribs barbecued in our imported Thai Spices.
6. Fried Tofu4 pcs 3.75, 8 pcs 6.75Deep fried bean curd, served with sweet & sour sauce and crushed peanuts.
7. Crab Rangoon4 pcs 5.95, 8 pcs 9.95Cream cheese, crab meat, carrots, and scallions wrapped in a wonton, served with a sweet & sour sauce.
8. Tom Yum GoongCup 5.95, Bowl 10.95Spicy lemon grass soup with shrimp, mushrooms, galanga, lime and fresh chili.
9. Tom Kha GaiCup 5.95, Bowl 10.95Sliced chicken in coconut milk with mushrooms and imported Thai spices.
10. Keang Jued Sa RaiCup 5.95, Bowl 10.95Mixed vegetables, seaweed, shrimp, crab meat, and scallions along with seasoned minced pork.
11. PhoBowl 9.95, add Shrimp 3.00Thai pho is called 'Guoi Tiao' so when in Laos, ask for 'Pho" and when in Thailand, ask for 'Guoi Tiao'. This beef noodle soup is the most popular soup in Laos and Thailand!
12. Yum Nuasm 8.95, lg 10.95Sliced Charbroiled sirloin beef tossed with green salad, onions, carrots, mint, cilantro and our spicy lime dressing.
13. Som Tom8.95Shredded green Papaya. Mixed with fresh chili, lime juice, tomato, ground peanuts.
14. Gaeng Kaew WahnGreen curry paste with coconut milk, sugar, bell peppers, basil leaves, bamboo shoots, carrots, eggplant and green beans.
15. Gaeng DaengRed curry paste with coconut milk, sugar, bell peppers, bamboo shoots, carrots, green beans, and basil leaves
16. PanangPanang curry paste with coconut milk, lime leaf, carrots, red & green bell peppers.
17. MussamanMussaman curry paste, with coconut milk, potatoes, carrots, yellow onions, and peanuts.
18. Thai version of Indian Yellow CurryA mellow sweet-spicy paste blend based on turmeric and curry powder pounded together with coriander, cumin, lemongrass, galangal, dried red chilies, sea salt, ginger, garlic and shallots. This mild paste is combined with coconut milk, carrots, onions and potatoes.
Chicken, Beef or Pork 9.95, Shrimp 12.95
19. Fried RiceFried rice with garlic, onions, tomato, spring onions, carrots and eggs.
20. Thai Spicy Fried RiceSpiced with Thai chili, fried rice, basil leafs, garlic, onions, tomato, scallions, carrots and eggs.
Steamed Rice 1.50, Brown Rice 2.00
Choice of Chicken, Beef or Pork11.95
Shrimp or Crawfish13.95
21. Pad ThaiThe world famous dish includes rice noodle, tofu, eggs, bean sprouts, green onions, carrots, ground peanuts and a slice of lime.
22. Rad Naa Mee GrobCrispy egg noodles in our THAiLiCiOUS gravy, topped with bamboo, baby corn, carrots, mushrooms, and green onions.
23. Pad See EwStir fried rice noodles with vegetables and eggs, in a sweet Thai soy sauce.
24. Pad WoodsenStir fried glass noodles with basil leaf, bell peppers, scallions, onions and bean sprouts.
25. Drunken NoodleStir fried rice noodles with basil leaf, broccoli, carrots, bean sprouts, bell peppers in a spicy sauce. According to legend, these noodles are the Thai sure-cure for a hangover.
26. Pad Kra Prow11.95 Shrimp 13.95Sauteed sliced meat with bell peppers, onions, sweet basil, garlic and minced hot chili. Choice of chicken, beef or pork.
27. Pad Nuer11.95Stir fried beef with bean sprouts, mushrooms, bell peppers, carrots and onions in an oyster sauce.
28. Gai Pad Med Ma-Moung14.95Stir fried chicken with cashew nuts, mushrooms, carrots, onions and bell peppers in our mild spicy sauce.
29. Pad Prik11.95 Shrimp or Crawfish 13.95Sauteed sliced meat with minced hot chili, Jalapenos, onions, carrots and bell peppers. Choice of chicken, beef or pork.
30. Pad Prik King11.95 Shrimp or Crawfish 13.95Stir fried string bean, bell pepper, lime leaf and carrots in a hot priking sauce.
31. Gai Pad King11.95Sauteed chicken with bell peppers, carrots, onions, ginger and black mushrooms.
32. Gai Yang13.95Char grilled half-chicken, marinated with our special THAiLiCiOUS sauce, served with sweet chili sauce and Thai sticky rice.
33. Pad Nor Mai Goong15.95Stir fried shrimp and asparagus with onions, carrots, baby corn, mushrooms in an oyster sauce.
34. Pla Tod Lad Panang Curry16.95Deep fried catfish with Panang curry gravy and ground peanuts.
35. Pad Phet17.95Stir fried roasted duck with broccoli, onions, carrots, and served in our house special spicy sauce.
36. Phet Yang THAiLiCiOUS21.95Roasted duck breast on a bed of cucumber salad. Served with steamed rice.
37. Pla Lad Pad King18.95Fried catfish filet topped with ginger, straw mushrooms, mixed vegetables in a thick gravy. Served with steamed rice.
Khao Nieo Manuang7.95Juicy ripe mango served with sticky rice and topped with a thick coconut cream.
Tod Goroy4.95Deep fried banana. Served with a honey syrup.
Soft Drinks2.50Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Root Beer, Dr. Pepper, & Fruit Punch
THAiLiCiOUS Iced Tea3.50
Thai Iced Coffee3.50
Hot Coffee or Tea2.00