Advantages of QR Codes on Tabletop Inserts
With the advent of smartphones, connecting to customers through their devices has become the cornerstone of successful marketing. QR codes provide an incentive for your patrons to use their phones and browse whatever you have linked -- whether it's your online menu, your website, your social media pages, and more. Adding QR codes to tabletop inserts makes it easy for your customers to connect with your restaurant through a simple scan of their phone!
Simple Menu Access
Eliminate steps to accessing your menu by adding a QR code to your tabletop insert. Tabletop inserts sit right in front of your customers, making it super easy for customers to quickly scan and pull up your menu.
Oftentimes, after glancing at your tabletop insert, customers will turn their attention away. With QR codes, however, you encourage patrons to engage further with your menu, website, or other elements of your brand -- whatever your messaging may be, it will stick in your customers' heads long after they have left your restaurant.
Including QR codes on your tabletop inserts can help eliminate contact and avoid the spread of germs. During COVID, this is highly important, but the pandemic has also shed light on the importance of staying germ-free all the time, so going touchless with QR codes will remain an important factor in the future.
How to Add QR codes to a Tabletop Insert:
- Pick a template. Choose a professionally designed tabletop insert template that you think will serve your needs -- whether you're showcasing your specials, a promotion, or a simple template that focuses solely on your QR code and whatever it links to.
- Create a QR code that supports the goal of your tabletop insert. Access the Graphics tab and select QR Code. You can choose to link to your print menu design, social media, or website.
- Place the code on your tabletop insert. Certain insert templates have space designated for a QR code, but if yours doesn't, you can make room for one on the design. Make sure to write a quick description about where it links to somewhere around the QR code.
- Order your prints. Order your tabletop inserts from our exceptional print department and they'll arrive wherever you need them next business day.
- Make edits easily. Our Pro QR Code tools are intuitive and easily manageable; you can edit links on one QR code at any time and it will automatically update to avoid reprinting your tabletop inserts.
- Create more codes if needed. You can create and manage unlimited QR codes so you can link to any number of menu designs, websites, or social media pages.