Benefits of QR Codes on Menus
Many restaurants have turned to QR codes and online menus as a replacement for their physical menus, but they actually work best in conjunction. By including a QR code on the front of your menu, you can provide a touchless option for customers who prefer it and a physical one for the less-technologically savvy.
Your menu is the one piece of your restaurant that practically every customer has to interact with. That makes it the perfect place to promote new items, cocktails, daily specials, seasonal menus, live events, social media channels and anything else you want to draw attention to.
Having a QR code on your physical menu lets the customer choose how they want to view it. If they feel more comfortable browsing your menu on their phone, that's great. If they prefer a physical menu, then you also have them covered.
Restaurants change up their menus all the time, now more than ever. Rather than having to reprint your entire menu, you can easily update your digital one and link to it with a QR code on your menus to save on printing costs.
How to Add a QR Code to your Menu:
- Select a template. Browse thousands of menu designs to find a professionally-designed menu template that best represents your restaurant and food.
- Create a QR code. In the Graphics tab, select QR Code. You will then have the option to link to your online menu, website, social media, or a URL of your choosing.
- Place the code on your menu. Some menu designs already have a space designated for a QR code, or you can drag and drop it wherever you like.
- Order your prints. Order your menu prints from our professional print department and they'll be shipped next business day.
- Make changes with ease. Our Pro QR Code tools are designed to be easily managed. This means you can edit the links on a single code at any time and it will automatically update to avoid needing to reprint your menus.
- Create more codes anytime. You can create and manage unlimited QR codes so you can link to any number of designs, websites, or social media platforms.
Ways to Use QR Codes on your Menus
There are endless possibilities for utilizing these codes on business cards. Here are some of our favorites:
- Opening your online menu
Attach your print menu design so it instantly brings up your current offerings on their screen.
- Linking to a flyer
Since you can update a single QR code at any time, update it with the most recent flyer design you've created that features your specials, events, and more.
- Connecting to your social media channels
This one is a no-brainer. This will instantly get people further engaged with your business as they are much more likely to follow you when you take them right to your accounts.
- Directing to your website
Show people you are ready to engage with them online by having a website that's updated regularly they can check out. This also makes it easy for them to find all your contact information so they can quickly save it to their phone.
- Link to your online ordering
Make it simple for people to place an order. If they are instantly directed to your online ordering system, they don't need to waste time looking for it, and will be that much more likely to grab your grub.
We've gotcha covered. Jump in a chat with one of our friendly customer service reps and they'll be happy to help you create a QR code that's perfect for your menu.