Benefits of QR Codes on Menus
Many restaurants have turned to QR codes and online menus as a replacement for their physical menus, but they actually work best in conjunction. By including a QR code on the front of your menu, you can provide a touchless option for customers who prefer it and a physical one for the less-technologically savvy.
Your menu is the one piece of your restaurant that practically every customer has to interact with. That makes it the perfect place to promote new items, cocktails, daily specials, seasonal menus, live events, social media channels and anything else you want to draw attention to.
Having a QR code on your physical menu lets the customer choose how they want to view it. If they feel more comfortable browsing your menu on their phone, that's great. If they prefer a physical menu, then you also have them covered.
Restaurants change up their menus all the time, now more than ever. Rather than having to reprint your entire menu, you can easily update your digital one and link to it with a QR code on your menus to save on printing costs.
How to Add a QR Code to your Menu:
- Select a template. Browse thousands of menu designs to find a professionally-designed menu template that best represents your restaurant and food.
- Create a QR code. In the Graphics tab, select QR Code. You will then have the option to link to your online menu, website, social media, or a URL of your choosing.
- Place the code on your menu. Some menu designs already have a space designated for a QR code, or you can drag and drop it wherever you like.
- Order your prints. Order your menu prints from our professional print department and they'll be shipped next business day.
- Make changes with ease. Our Pro QR Code tools are designed to be easily managed. This means you can edit the links on a single code at any time and it will automatically update to avoid needing to reprint your menus.
- Create more codes anytime. You can create and manage unlimited QR codes so you can link to any number of designs, websites, or social media platforms.