Benefits of QR Codes on Business Cards
The point of a business card is to share information and contacts to improve your engagement with customers and vendors. By adding a QR code, this goal has even greater potential. QR codes allow others to quickly save your information to their phone, find your online menu or website, link to your social media, and more. This is an easy way to bring your business to them.
Giving people a QR code to scan encourages them to engage one level deeper with your business after the initial meeting. It's easy for potential customers or vendors to look over your information then instantly forget it. By prompting them to take another action, you have gotten them one step closer to solidifying your message and brand in their head.
Having a QR code on a business card means people are likely to scan it with their phone. Since they are already using their phone to interact with your business card, it makes it that much easier for them to take the next step and save your contact information like phone number, business hours, address, directions, website, social media accounts, and more.
Easy Menu Access
Adding a QR code to your business card eliminates the need for anyone to waste time searching the internet for your menu or website. Vendors and customers have many things vying for their attention at any given time, so you want to make it as easy and painless as possible for them to find your information. Each small step you can cut down on will make a big difference.
How to Add QR Codes to a Business Card:
- Select a template. Find a professionally designed business card template that speaks to your business and personal brand. We have tons of designs to choose from for restaurants, cafes, bakeries, salons, and more.
- Create a QR code that supports the goal of your business card. In the Graphics tab, select QR Code. You will then have the option to link to your print menu design, website, or social media -- whichever you'd most like to highlight.
- Place the code on your card. Some business card designs already have a space created for a code, or you can add one if needed. Add a quick "Scan Me" message underneath the code to entice people to scan!
- Order your prints. Order your business cards from our professional print department and they'll be shipped next business day.
- Make changes with ease. Make changes with ease.
- Create more codes anytime. You can create and manage unlimited QR codes so you can link to any number of designs, websites, or social media platforms.